View From My House

View From My House
Sunset

Friday, June 27, 2008

Books of Worksheets all in a row.



There is one of these each for Labyrinth, Dante and Kai for right now. This is mainly to solidify what they already know and to make sure that there are no gaps in their knowledge. They want those dreadful worksheets, now they have them in abundance! They will probably get bored with them perhaps, but either way, its all good. They are excited and happy to have a new book each. They wanted more lessons in the day, they are getting them. This is child led, but I'll be enriching the curriculum wherever I can to make it personal, more interesting to them and more enjoyable as a whole. If they decide down the track they don't want to keep going with it, we'll go another way. But, here it is, for what its worth....
We will be celebrating the fact that Kai is over his broken leg on Monday, which is anniversary to when that happened. I won't be blogging again until then. I'm also sneaking in puppets of Steiner/Waldorf persuasion, I just have to get down and make them, I've got plenty of felt, I just need plenty of time :) don't we all?
Cheers, Q.

No comments: