View From My House

View From My House
Sunset

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We've been taking a bit of time over...

...sorting out our house, as I injured myself on Mother's Day cutting the taties. Why was I cooking on Mother's Day? Everything was taking so long getting done with the moving of rooms and the paludarium.

So, my pinky now has a severed nerve, the top of my finger is comfortably numb (I now know what that means). So typing etc is proving not as easy as I am used to... but for good news, I've got something to share! I've did my first digiscrap with all free stuff from around the web (thank you for sharing!), and here it is:



Hopefully we will be back to normal soon. We have some stuff to catch up on and rearrange still, as I have had a disability (Joke!), just a small injury, bad enough though to mean I can't get it wet for a week or take the bandage off. So no more taties or washing up or washing!!! But I have to sort my scrapping space so as I can do some scrapping, and I've promised some one on one time with each of the children tommorrow for various activities so I will post that. If you are at all interested you can see the Paludarium (and its various stages, including the latest) right here. Well, I will do my best to blog over the next few days much more regularly, loving this so much, Q.

No comments: