View From My House

View From My House
Sunset

Friday, May 16, 2008

Tch! Tch! Excuses! Excuses!

Yes, because I've been working on a uni related assignment (and education one actually - Creative Arts in the Classroom) my pinky has been hurting a bit, so I'll put some pics up, then I'll do another dedicated to our gardening!Labyrinth has been doing some photography on her digital camera, here's three:







Note: Above and Below are two pics of Andrew, Monika and my bedroom. What you can see here is literally how big it is, no room to swing a cat honestly, but the kids new bedroom is roomy and spatious and room to play. We have a little sanctuary with our paludarium on one side, my heirloom antique dresser and bookshelf with our personal favourite books on the other, and the bed in between, and other than that a narrow passage around. That is all we need really, but we must love the kids as they now have a decent sized bedroom at last!Andrew took the above photo of the paludarium, you can make out the Jasmine blossoming next to the wall, and yes that is the door. We are putting in a small indoor herb garden right next to the tank where that white bucket happens to be, and we will be putting more ferny type plants around as well. That's Aloe Vera on the left in the wall basket above the tank. A spider plant at the other side. Above but sitting on the tank are several plants, including a venus fly trap!

No comments: