View From My House

View From My House
Sunset

Friday, February 1, 2008

Yesterday... Zoo Doo, we don't love you...

Yesterday we went to a shopping centre to see some baby farm animals from a local attraction called Zoo Doo, I'm sure you know what I mean. Well, it was two small pens crowded with baby animals and young children.
While most of the animals ignored the children, some had had enough!

Squeals of terror and splashes of diahrea from one poor piglet happened on arrival. The owner simply carried the piglet and locked him into a cat carrier that looked filthy, I'm sure he would be in his own filth in there. Having seen the animals the children wanted to stay and get in too. I wasn't so sure after that!

However they did get to visit the remaining animals, which stunk and either ran away or just laid there. The animals were miserable. Locked in pens and petted by child after child. I felt so sorry for them. We just got them out after a few photos and took them to the toilets to wash their hands. So unimpressed!

We got photos printed up of this and the day before fishing adventure, which I'll post up here soon. As soon as, that is, when hubby sorts out his computer problems.

As compensation the kids enjoyed a long play and drink at Hungry Jacks.

No comments: