View From My House

View From My House
Sunset

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Who ever said life should be dull and boring?




Here we have them in their new pajamas - all chosen by each child. We have two Batmans, one Dora the Explorer Fan, and a Panda girl. Monika didn't get new PJs, she got new winter outfits.
So what if Raven is a boy who likes Dora, he still deserves to get stuff to wear anyway! Pink is OK for BOYS!


This is Monika, with her new toy which she adores. We were given this as a gift and its very nearly brand new: (apparently as a child I loved mine too, I've always wanted one for my children, so probably Lucky Last has one.)



I should post a video of young Monika bouncing away... she looks so cute like a puppet - adorable. Dante said she looked like she was tap dancing!

No comments: