2. Melt the butter.
3. Put 3/4 C each of SR Flour and Plain Flour in a separate bowl.
4. Mix vigirously into the butter mixture 1 Cup of soft brown sugar until it becomes caramel syrup like.
5. Break eggs into a cup to check they are OK then mix it into the caramel like mixture. It should look like the second picture below:
6. And eventually look just like this (lots of whipping!):
7. Mix the wet into the dry ingredients gradually.
8. It will eventually look like this:
9. Add in your choc chips. Mixed in they will look like the second pic below.
10. Roll them into small balls and squash onto the grease-proof paper as shown:
11. The last and most important step. Bake in a pre heated oven (180*C) for 8 - 12 minutes, the warmer the day the less time. You'll figure it out by trial and error. The trick is to grab them out just before they start going golden brown, still soft but still hard enough to hold their shape when you take them off the tray. Cool, but not too long before trying... they'll melt in your mouth.
The finished product should look like these! See how they are still quite pale? That does make them very yummy. But if you prefer a harder buscuit allow them to cook longer so they are golden brown on the bottoms.