View From My House

View From My House
Sunset

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Some photos I'd like to share:


The above are some pictures of our darling Monika, and below, gee how she's grown the darling!

Here we have the lovely Ella and Monika, sweet cousins together.
They ended up lovely friends after the initial visit. And here are my children and Michelles together.
A very nice shot of Dante.
And another very great shot of little Eric.
Just thought I'd share some strange little details about Monika. She resembles her grandfather very closely, she began life with black hair and very near black eyes, they have mellowed a little. They were both born on the 20th of September and they both can have their way no matter what!

1 comment:

A Frugal Welcome... said...

I've been reading for awhile now and have been meaning to ask - what course are you studying and what uni are you studying through?

And how come you've stopped blogging?!?